The New York Times, USA Today and Obama
Posted April 29, 2010on:
It is finally getting thru to some of Obama’s worshipers that he is out to destroy the United States, or at the very least that his interest is not in helping the American people. The New York Times in the past two weeks has published several articles telling the truth about the Health Care Reform bill and The Finance Reform Bill. (you notice I have not used the actual names of these bills because the actual names sound so pretty that no one would know what I was talking about. So I continue with the inaccurate but more specific “Health Care Reform Bill” and “Finance Reform Bill”).
Today USA Today gave up their allegiance to Obama:
- According to USA Today, starting in 2014 the Internal Revenue Service will become the chief enforcement agency for Obamacare.
- USA Today also reports that starting this summer Obamacare will trap about 200,000 Americans in high cost insurance plans.
Of course these stories aren’t news to any of us, but it is just nice to be able to say “I told you so months ago” since this is the only bit of grim pleasure I and those of us who knew all along what was happening are ever likely to get from the Obama agenda. I thought I might as well say it here on my blog which has been aware of just what Obama had in mind for my country from early 2008 when I started blogging about him. So, I told you so! BB
- Morning Bell: Strength in the New Missile Age
- Morning Bell: Moving Forward With Missile Defense
- Secretary Clinton May Sleep Better with Effective Homeland Security and Robust Missile Defenses
- Morning Bell: The State of Our Union
- Iran’s Missile Rattling Signals Continued Defiance and Rising Military Threat