We just keep seeing more and more of what Obamacare is .
Posted June 14, 2010on:
Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House told us we would have to pass Obamacare to see what is in the bill and so we have and are seeing more and more everyday. Nothing we are seeing has been good. Even before it really goes into effect the bail outs have begun. $23 billion to bail out Medicaid payment to doctors that the bill takes away at the same time that millions more people are being added to the system. Employers bulking at paying for the extra costs to keep children on their parents policy for five more years. Companies reporting the added co9sts thru taxes demanded by Obamacare. (Remember the Democratic Congress jumping all over several large companies and hauling their CEO’s in top explain why they were trying to undercut Obamacare by lying about the extra costs? Then we found out that the companies were required by law to make these reports! Somehow the issue just died and the Dems went back to their caves with their tails between their legs. But they still come out and howl now and then that people saying bad thi8ngs about Obamacare are wrong. They also come out to pass more bail out bills.)
Well here are a few more crisis caused by Obamacare:
- Internal White House documents reveal that 51% of employers may have to relinquish their current health care coverage by 2013 due to Obamacare.
- (The demands for coverage the Obamacare bill demands are so expensive that companies are better off paying the penalty imposed for not covering their employees! This is of course what was expected and desired by the Progressives because the only place for these employees to go then is to the “Public Option” or Medicare for all.)
- The New York Times reports that Obamacare will raise your health insurance premiums an extra 3% this year.
- (The New York Times has been a liberal paper so this estimate is low, but the real point is that this paper that has been in Obama’s corner even made the report.)
- The retirement of baby boomer doctors and nurses are set to make the Obamacare doctor shortages even worse. (This isn’t considering the 15% if doctors who say they will simply get o0ut of medicine and go into some other field or the ones who will leave the country. I must say i don’t know where the ones who9 are leaving the United States plan to go since universal health care is a fact in most countries. The United States remained the last hold out for freedom from government interference from big government. That is changing fast since Obama has taken over the housing mortgage market, the financial market and is making big headway into the education market with the student loan take over giving the government much control of colleges and universities and the inroads into the public schools curriculum. )
Doctors face 21 percent cut in Medicare payments http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/13/AR2010061304348.html