Wake Up America email
Posted February 28, 2011on:
Wake Up America Movement
WAM ALERT to reform-minded voters.
Forward this information to other REFORM groups and activists.
If this 2012 elections were held now, this would NOT be good news – it’s UP to US to keep spreading the word – when we move the majority to GOP column the Progressive agenda is defeated!
The Real Polls have Progressives worried
Despite the ongoing positive propaganda onslaught by main stream media, a recent Gallup survey proves Democratic party popularity has significantly eroded since 2008. Key results of this poll:
* Fewer voters identify as Democrats and less independents are “leaning” toward that party
* Along with Hawaii, the largest declines are in north-eastern states of New Hampshire and Rhode Island along with Maine – where this good news could bode well for campaigns to unseat Senators Snowe and Collins.
* In 2008, 30 states were rated “solid” Democrat. Now only 14 states count in that column. States ranked “competitive” have increased from 10 to 18.
* While several states have moved from competitive to leaning GOP, no state in the Union has shifted to lean Democratic over the last 2 years.
* A pattern of Democratic party growth which began in 2005 peaked in early 2009 and has continued to decline ever since.
* Here is an overview of current vote trend totals across all 50 states:
14 solid DEM 9 lean DEM 18 competitive states 5 lean GOP 5 solid GOP
(Solid defined as +10% spread; Lean defined as +5% spread Competitive states with less than 5% difference in # of voters who identify with a party.)
Competitive states will continue trending GOP and reach a solid majority before 2012 elections – if all of US continue to expand public awareness of the real facts and consequences behind the Progressive agenda. Help that to happen by forwarding these Insider Insights to your contact list and linking your blog and forums to http://www.WAMaction.org
CLICK BLUE link at right for Insider Insights on Obama’s long term alliances – against U.S. interests!
See WAM News Room for more of Obama’s troubling Islamist ties.
The battle to win public opinion now rages on the home front and internationally as pro-globalist forces spearhead, instigate and/or attempt to control populist movements in the U.S. and Middle East.
On the overseas front, the Obama administration has disappointed their supporters by demonstrating a cool reluctance to support genuine pro- democracy protesters.Yet here at home their Organizing for America arm has thrown its hat in the ring – and plenty of money – to promulgate protests in Wisconsin and Indiana – even comparing public union employees favorably to Middle East “democracy” advocates.
This self-contradictory policy only makes perfect sense to those who watch from behind the scenes. Why? This eye-opening summary of Obama’s historic connection to the Muslim Brotherhood is a must read!
* Obama has consistently demonstrated an international policy that weakens America’s power and position on the world stage. His tepid response to anti-American dictators’ violence against demonstrators stands in contrast to his public condemnation of Egypt’s U.S. ally, Mubarek. His conduct regarding the current Middle East de-stabilization makes clear his expectation (and back-door support) for potential new regimes that increase influence of the Muslim Brotherhood.
What’s this got to do with Wisconsin and Indiana?
Take A Stand!
Spreading the Word of intelligent accurate information about what’s behind phony mainstream headlines propelled the Reform movement into being a dominant factor in 2010’s historic elections.
You play a valuable part in this crucial movement every time you post, share and discuss these Insider Insights within your own network of contacts.
Exposing how public unions have eroded state economies is a vital current issue!
What’s at Stake in the States Stance to Squelch Union Control
Obama’s facade of support for “democracy” advocates is a thin cover for his real agenda: to hold onto the Presidency requires he maintains large scale union endorsements and campaign funding. If he loses the unions, he loses the White House. If he loses the White House, the Progressive agenda is dead-in-the-water!
Here’s a recent and typical example of union influence and support for Democratic party candidates:
Joe Donnelly (D) Indiana ran campaign as a “middle class hero”
Here’s who financed his high profile reelection:
Building Trade Unions $67,500
Leadership PACs $65,000
Industrial Unions $51,500
Public Sector Unions $47,000
Transportation Unions $32,500
Misc Unions $21,000
Of 12 top contributors to this campaign, most were union related! In contrast, Donnelly’s opponent, Jackie Walorski (defeated by Donnelly’s large scale expensive media spin ads) was 84% funded by individual contributors!
above figures from opensecrets.org
These stats show why the DNC has pulled out the stops on organizing pro-union publicity protests nationwide this month. This also explains MAINSTREAM MEDIA’s nonstop coverage of union sit-ins in WI this week. It’s called the “bandwagon” techinique – to create an illusory image Americans are outraged by GOP governors’ moves to limit public union bargaining rights.
GO HERE TO SEND A FAX OF SUPPORT TO GOVERNOR WALKER OF WISCONSIN – who is fighting for the rights of all American citizens to stand up and stop public union abuses!
What’s Really at Stake could change the face of national politics!
for an excellent editorial summary on the WIsconsin controversy, see WAM News Room posting:
The facts behind the propaganda against new “Reformer” Governors
* Gov. Walker’s plan removes teachers from separate bargaining power because it has resulted in costly separately-negotiated health care benefits for this segment. (Remember this is the state where one teacher’s group sued last year for not including FREE Viagra in their health plans!) This new plan still leaves teachers there with less contribution to pensions and health care than private sector employees. (Also, as reported on FOX, WI teachers can earn $89,000 per year and become “permanent” in their jobs by their 3rd year of teaching.) As stated by NY Education Commissioner: “it’s easier to imprison a killer these days than it is to fire any teacher.”
The GOP WI legislation under fire merely prohibits some public unions from bargaining on pensions and benefits (leaving rights on regarding salaries.)
Obama can no longer claim this is a loss of “constitutional rights” = because it’s been brought to light that even Federal employees do not have the bargaining power of these state-level job holders.
WI and IN, 2 states moving in this direction so far, require these actions to attempt to reduce untenable deficits (which many other states also face due to unrealistically established public employee benefits and pensions.) Democrats, now in the minority in these states who’ve responded by escaping their jobs (and leaving their states) to avoid a vote, are meeting with strong public disapproval (despite media spin to the contrary.)
No wonder union organizers have amassed behind these “unfairly treated” WI teachers – Stats indicate 1/4 of 8th grade students aren’t even able to read, so any sign of trends to “merit” pay could be dangerous to failing educators.
– With Walker’s Plan in place, teachers will no longer be automatically required to pay union dues – thus endangering massive union funds normally used to back Democratic campaigns.
So this trend, if sufficiently supported, could spell the demise of public union funds (ultimately funded by taxpayers) from being used as a prime political tool to keep in office union-backed politicians who keep their promises – with high wages and unsustainable benefits for their campaign backers. That long-term vicious cycle, which broke so many states to begin with, could be curtailed at long last!
On related fronts . . .
by Article AuthorWAM
Statue of Libery photoDid you know the FAA “Modernization” recently pushed through the Senate includes bargaining rights for the TSA union? It’s not hard to imagine the future nightmares this could generate! SEE HERE!
Have you heard about new US Gov. Software which contracts private intelligence companies to manage “fake people” to create phony consensus on social media sites?
On brighter fronts, see the Overview of HR ! – for the specific ways House GOPs plan to cut 100 billion dollars and terminate 150 Federal programs.
See WAM WATCH WASHINGTON HERE for a quick list of noteworthy ACTIONS in Congress this month – both pro and con: how the GOP are aiming to save jobs – by saving the light bulb- while DEMs and RINOs aim for more unnecessary high cost meddling abroad!
Wake Up America Movement is all volunteer. We Watch Washington, report the real facts and share smart strategies for Reform because we care. If you receive this email forwarded by a friend – hit reply here to be added to WAM Insider Insights email list.