A must see!
Posted March 28, 2011on:
If you look closely at the picture above, you will note that all the Marines pictured are bowing their heads. That’s because they’re praying. This incident took place at a recent ceremony honoring the birthday of the corps, and it has the ACLU up in arms. “These are federal employees,” says Lucius Traveler, a spokesman for the ACLU, “on federal property and on federal time.. For them to pray is clearly an establishment of religion, and we must nip this in the bud immediately.”
When asked about the ACLU’s charges, Colonel Jack Fessender, speaking for the Commandant of the Corps said (cleaned up a bit), “Screw the ACLU.” GOD Bless Our Warriors. Send the ACLU to France !
Please send this to people you know so everyone will know how stupid the ACLU is getting in trying to remove GOD from everything and every place in America May God Bless America , One Nation Under GOD!
What’s wrong with the picture? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
Pray for our Military…please don’t stop.
- ACLU: ‘Communism is the Goal’ (dakotavoice.com)
- ACLU Attempting to Criminalize Christianity: ‘Communism is the Goal’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ACLU, EFF Challenge Government Attempt To Obtain Private Data In WikiLeaks Investigation (yubanet.com)
- ACLU: ‘Communism is the Goal’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ACLU and EFF Appeal Ruling In Case Challenging Government Attempt To Obtain Private Data in WikiLeaks Investigation (eff.org)
- FYI – ACLU Brief Affirms Right Of Jehovah’s Witnesses To Carry Out Public Ministry. (jwitness.wordpress.com)
- Update on the Kochs and the ACLU (reason.com)
- ACLU asks for federal investigation into alleged inmate beating at jail (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- ACLU: Native American teen suspended for long hair (sfgate.com)
- ACLU Disappointed By Obama Gitmo Reversal (npr.org)