Who’s buying up flood ravaged farm land « The Radio Patriot
- In: Brain washing our children | Communism in America | Constitution of the United States of America | Economy/Money | Education | Eminent Domain | Environment | Ineffective Government Programs | LOST Law of the Seas Treaty | Natural Disasters | Obama admistration | Obama and ethics | Obama Executive Decress | Politics 2008 | Politics 2009 | Politics 2010 | Politics 2011 | Progressives Movement to Destroy America | Radical Left at War with America | Redistributing wealth | Subverting America by Uri Bezmenov | Supreme Court rulings
- Leave a Comment
I have gotten wind and whispers of this buying up by Soros and the Federal Government of flooded mid-western farm land but didn’t track down the facts. This blogger apparently did so I am bringing you the entire blog and my thanks goes to the author. I also want to thank a frequent reader and friend, Ted, for leading me to this blog.
Read the blog below and then see the news I got from Lou Dodd FOXBUSINESS last night at the bottom concern Obama’s latest Executive Order. Do you see anything to be concerned about here? I certainly do! BB
Who’s buying up flood ravaged farm land
Posted: June 24, 2011, | Author: radiopatriot | Filed under: American Spirit | Tags: Army Corps of Engineers, Flood, Gavilon, Geroge Soros, Missouri River, Ospraaie Capital Management, Teays River Investments | 1 Comment »
. . . . .
Double Red AlertPosted by Ann Barnhardt – June 24, AD 2011 9:01 AM MSTMissouri River Flooding
Cattle commodities broker Ann writes:
Two HUGE intel leads in my email box this morning from way-back contacts that I’ve had for years, that are actually somewhat connected concepts.
1. File this one under “Now It All Makes Sense”. A Missouri farming and ranching contact just got off a conference call wherein he was informed that the federal government is sending out letters to all of the flooded out farmers in the Missouri River flood plain and bottoms notifying them that the Army Corps of Engineers will offer to BUY THEIR LAND.
Intentionally flood massive acreage of highly productive farmground. Destroy people’s communities and homes. Catch them while they are desperate and afraid and then swoop in and buy the ground cheap. Those evil sons of bitches.
2. Speaking of evil sons of bitches, George Soros appears to be “investing” in farmground through the same puppet company that he used to get into the grain elevator and fertilizer business. The company is called Ospraie Capital Management and is buying up farmground in a joint venture with Teays River Investments as a partner. Here is that announcement:
Okay. Here’s the connection. This Ospraie outfit was a hedge fund specializing in commodities that was started and run by some cocky child who didn’t know how to trade bear markets and got his butt kicked into next week in the grain market of 2008. He also lost a fortune trying to trade RARE EARTH METALS. In fact, it was so bad that he had to shut his fund down because he had promised his investors that he would give them all of their investment money back if the fund lost more than 30% in one year. Whoopsie.
But it appears that Soros swooped in and saved the day because this Ospraie is the “co-investor” with Soros that bought the remnants of ConAgra’s trading operation and renamed it . . . Gavilon. In the industry, it is widely acknowledged that Ospraie IS Soros. That three-page article citation is here, copy and paste the URL into your address bar:
As you probably remember, Gavilon just recently bought both DeBruce Grain out of Kansas City and the biggest grain elevator company in the Pacific Northwest, thus making Soros (who is the money behind Gavilon through both his own Soros Fund Management AND his de facto control of Ospraie) the third-largest grain company in the U.S. with 280 million bushels of storage capacity, behind only Archer Daniels Midland (542 million bushels storage capacity) and Cargill (344 million bushels storage capacity). That citation is here:
Bottom line: Soros, through Ospraie, is buying up farmground. Please also note that the hotlink citation above is dated June 26, 2009. My contact says this has been going on for two years – and also remember what I told you about farmground prices inflating wildly, especially in Illinois. I have personally confirmed farmground in Illinois selling for $13,000 per acre within the last month, whereas that same kind of ground in Illinois was going for $5500 per acre the day Obama was inaugurated.
Spread the word.
Two days ago, Ann posted the following on her website.Missouri Basin Flooding: 100% IntentionalPosted by Ann Barnhardt – June 22, AD 2011 10:07 AM MST
The Army Corps of Engineers in collusion with Marxist-Environmentalists have engineered a flood scenario that will, is, and already has killed people and will result in property damage in the multi-multi billions of dollars. And it is all intentional.
The excuse is saving the wetland habitat of the blue-butted water auk or some taurusfimus like that.
1. I’ll say what no one else will about the Army Corps of Engineers: that’s where all the C- state school engineering students end up. Let that reality compound over 30-40 years and you would be FAR better off letting Terry down at the local machining shop or Ricky over t’ the diesel garage run the Missouri River dam system.
TERRY AND RICKY HAVE COMMON SENSE.
TERRY AND RICKY HAVE PRACTICAL SKILL, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY.
TERRY AND RICKY ARE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS WHO WOULD NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ALLOW PEOPLE TO BE KILLED AND DISPLACED.
TERRY AND RICKY HATE COMMUNISTS.
2. None of this is ever going to stop until We The People start arresting these people, trying them for treason, and then putting them in prison for the rest of their lives. This will never, ever stop unless there are massive, massive personal consequences for these people.
Under cover of the Weiner Hot Doggin’ photos it seems our Obama was actively engaged in making sure the federal government and the planned One World Government under the United Nations Agenda 21 got it’s tentacles on our rural lands. The federal government already owns and therefore controls much of the west and south west but the deal just set up would give them control over much of the mid section of our nation and even the eastern farm lands. Couple all this with the United Nation’s LOST or Law of the Seas Treaty which would control all water resources even down to cess pools and a bad thing is being set up. You might also consider the Supreme Court’s ruling on Eminent Domain and how it would help the federal government and the thugs take American’s land from them. The web or net around our Constitutional rights and our way of life is being tightened faster and faster now.
President Obama by Executive Order set up A White House Rural Council to Promote Economic Growth. Sounds good but then one gets a look at the membership of the Council and it gets a little scary: “Twenty-five federal agencies are represented on the Rural Council including Treasury, Defense, Justice, Energy, Education, Transportation, Housing, Health and Human Services, Veterans Affairs, the Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of the Interior. “
Go to this site for more information on what the government says this is all about: http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/jun2011/2011-06-09-091.html
I apologize for not going further for you with this latest government take over attempt but I am still a bit weak from my recent Lapp Band operation (and my very restrictive diet 🙂. !!) Have however lost 32 pounds in the past 5 weeks so am on my way to being a slim sexy senior lady. And that’s a Good Thing. BB