Constitution 101. The History and Meaning of the Constitution.
Posted April 18, 2012on:
- In: American Crash 2011 | Constitution of the United States of America | Education | History: the truth | Me and Mine | National Politics | patriotism | Progressives Movement to Destroy America | Radical Left at War with America | Regaining our moral standards | States revolt | Supreme Court | The Fight Back | US in Revolt
- Leave a Comment
I have received a newsletter from Hillsdale College for several years now and consider it one of my favorite things. The newsletter features a different conservative speaker each month on a topic of timely national interest. Hillsdale College is offering a 10 week e-course on “The History and Meaning of the Constitution” that I highly recommend to any one , even those who feel they have a fair understanding of the Constitution. I am taking it now. For you who may be interested below is the information that will get you started. BB
Welcome to Constitution 101!
To access each week’s course material, click the hyperlinked title in the schedule below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Constitution 101 Schedule
Each lecture is pre-recorded and lasts approximately 40 minutes. Lectures and other study materials will be released by noon each Monday according to the schedule. Once released, they are available to view at your convenience.
You will receive an email each week informing you that new material is available.
Pre-course Introductory Materials
- The American Mind
Larry P. Arnn
Monday, February 20
- The Declaration of Independence
Thomas G. West
Monday, February 27
- The Problem of Majority Tyranny
Monday, March 5
- Separation of Powers: Preventing Tyranny
Monday, March 12
- Separation of Powers: Ensuring Good Government
Monday, March 19
- Religion, Morality, and Property
Monday, March 26
- Crisis of Constitutional Government
Monday, April 2
- Abraham Lincoln and the Constitution
Monday, April 9
- The Progressive Rejection of the Founding
Ronald J. Pestritto
Monday, April 16
- The Recovery of the Constitution
Larry P. Arnn
Monday, April 23