The Rats are scrambling to cover their Bums so will this take THE ONE down?
Posted May 16, 2013on:
- In: Att. Gen. Eric Holder and Obama administration obstruct justice | Barack Obama | Communism in America | Know the enemies of America | Obama admistration | Obama Against America | Obama and ethics | Obamanation | Progressives Movement to Destroy America | Radical Left at War with America | Subverting America by Uri Bezmenov
- 1 Comment
Dear Readers I won’t be blogging a great deal on the three scandals now ripping the curtain aside and showing the Obama Administration as it is and has been from even before Obama’s election in 2008. Chicago thugs, communists and Muslims—–ALL destroyers and haters of the United States and the American way of life. I was blogging my heart out in 2007 onward trying to show Obama for what he is. This man and his cadre of thugs has gotten away with every possible bending and breaking of the laws and even the Constitution with nothing more than a few crying in the wilderness while the main stream media (CNN< MSNBC< ABC< NBC and a whole slew of newspapers covering for him while they were getting a “thrill up their legs” while blinkers and blinders were firmly placed upon their eyes. Ironically it may be the IRS (Internal Revenue System) the department that taxes us that finally puts a spike in Obama’s heart. Funny because it has taken the taxing system to finally take down the worst criminals in our country (usually for the evasion of taxes as in the case of Al Capone a fellow Chicagoian!)
Obama threw Hillary under the bus ( so to speak) with the release by the White House of 100 pages of emails yesterday. Not much was contained in the emails but they do point a finger directly at the State Department for changing the famous “talking points” that put a silly video as the cause of the Benghazi slaughter. Now we all saw how Bill took over giving Obama a big lift and getting him elected in 2012 because he and Hillary didn’t want her having to face a sitting President in 2016. (Bill actually preferred that Romney be elected because he knew that Romney would get the country working and at heart Bill Clinton is and was a patriot.) But a “sitting president” with all the perks and privileges and bully pulpit available to him/her is much harder to defeat. Having two newbies running in 2016 gives Hillary a level playing field. Now that Obama has turned on Hillary and tried to put the blame for Benghazi squarely on her I am waiting to see how the Clinton’s retaliate. Should be a good show!
WATCH FOXNEWS and even FOX BUSINESS! They are covering all three scandals very well and in their “fair and balanced way” by giving the leftist journalist a fair chance to give their take. Some are still trying to forgive and alibi and explain but some have come to the place where they can no longer stomach what the Obama Administration and the Clinton’s are doing. Bob Beckel on THE FIVE yesterday finally seemed top see the light.
Below is the Heritage report on this subject for some extra information. BB
By Matthew Spalding
Across this great land, patriotic Americans are behaving subversively.
Uncle Sam is not amused.
As leaders of tea party groups have been painfully aware for years, the Internal Revenue Service has given “special” attention to conservative groups.
Heritage sounded the alarm on the Obama Administration’s hit list nearly a year ago. Idaho businessman Frank VanderSloot was singled out by the IRS and the Labor Department after making a sizable donation to Mitt Romney. Who ordered his investigation?
The IRS admits that in recent years it has zeroed in on organizations with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names. Further, The Wall Street Journal reports the IRS has also targeted groups that say they are “worried about government spending, debt or taxes, and even ones that lobbied to ‘make America a better place to live.’” Fox News adds that organizations interested in doing “education on the Constitution and Bill of Rights” made the list.
The goal was clearly to reduce the amount of anti-government speech by making it more difficult for these groups to achieve tax-exempt status. And it worked. Just look at these examples from four different states:
- ABC News reports that Jennifer Stefano of Pennsylvania wanted to start a tea party group, but dealing with the IRS “was frightening and that’s why I shut it down. I shut my group down.”
- The IRS ordered an Ohio group to answer 35 detailed questions, including to “provide a listing of all your past activities. Indicate the percentage of your time spent conducting the activity (total of all activities should equal 100%) and the percentage of your funds spent conducting the activity (total of all activities should equal 100%).”
- In Tennessee, Kevin Kookogey was trying to start an educational group called Linchpins of Liberty to teach the economic principles of Milton Friedman and Adam Smith. When he inquired with the IRS in 2011 about the delay in his tax-exempt status, he was told: “We have been waiting on guidance from our superiors as to your and similar organizations.” He is still waiting.
- In Virginia, it took Richmond Tea Party President Larry Nordvig two and a half years to get tax-exempt status.He tells The Washington Post the wait had “a very chilling effect” on how much money his group could raise, and thus on how much speech it could generate.
How many groups are under scrutiny? That remains to be seen. President Obama said yesterday that the IRS’s actions were “intolerable and inexcusable” and that “regardless of how this conduct was allowed to take place, the bottom line is, it was wrong.”
Our federal government was designed to be a neutral arbiter between competing private interests that would protect our liberties. Instead, it has morphed into a permanent interest group of its own.
In some ways, it’s almost as if we’ve disappointed our government by questioning it. As Bertolt Brecht quipped about the late, unlamented East Germany:
Had forfeited the confidence of the government
And could win it back only
By redoubled efforts.
So here’s a charge to all tea partiers, and indeed all “patriotic” Americans of any political bent: Let’s redouble our efforts—to limit government and promote freedom.
Doing so may anger Big Brother, but it will protect the liberty of all Americans.
Read the Morning Bell and more en español every day at Heritage Libertad.
- The IRS scandal is one thing that has brought Republicans and Democrats together.
- The IRS isn’t the only agency treating conservative groups differently from liberal groups. The Competitive Enterprise Institute reports that the EPA shows a bias in its answers to Freedom of Information Act requests. (CHECK THIS REPORT OUT. BB)
- At a fundraiser earlier this week, President Obama blamed gridlock in Washington on “hyper-partisanship,” saying, “My thinking was after we beat them in 2012, well, that might break the fever, and it’s not quite broken yet.”
- Conservatives should be concerned about modernizing U.S. defenses so that they are there when we need them, says Heritage President Jim DeMint.
- Join us today at noon ET for a debate about defense. Watch online as conservative and liberal debaters face off on national security.